Microgaming will go down in history as the first to create online slots for the first online casino in the world. Founded in 1994, the company has set the industry standard of producing and supplying high-quality games to online casinos worldwide. Microgaming’s progressive jackpot network is also unrivaled, with more than a billion dollars awarded over the years.
- One of the top gaming providers in the world
- Certified and licensed in over 20 jurisdictions
- 800+ products in their portfolio
- 300+ games available on mobile
- Available in more than 45 languages
- Consistently wins top awards in the industry
- Best known for their epic progressive jackpots
Microgaming has a wide variety of games, but some of the best include:
- Mega Moola
This progressive slot game offers massive payouts. The biggest jackpot ever won amounted to a head-spinning €19.4 million!
- Game of Thrones Power Stacks
Based on the popular HBO series, this slot game plays out on 5 reels with 40 paylines. Players are given a variety of bonus features, including the ability to pick their own free spins and multipliers.
- Jurassic World: Gold
This revamped version of their original Jurassic World slot game features a 5×4 reel with 40 paylines, stunning audio-visuals, and the Link&Win mechanic.
- Immortal Romance
This hit vampire game is set in a world of dark secrets and grand rewards. Players have hundreds of ways to win in this 5-reel slot and plenty of free spin bonuses to keep you at the edge of your seat.
Other popular games:
- 9 Masks of Fire
- Book of Oz
- Avalon II
- WWE Legends: Link&Win
Their status as industry pioneers has garnered them more than 60 awards over the years and with more to come. Here are some of their most notable achievements in recent years:
- Slots Platform of the Year at the Malta Gaming Awards 2018
- 16 awards from the EGR B2B Awards including Platform of the Year 2020
- Mobile Supplier of the Year at the EGR Italy Awards 2021
- Best Online Casino Game Provider at SAGSE 2021
- Malta’s Best Gaming Casino Supplier of the Year at the MiGEA 2021