Playtech is one of the most respected casino software companies in the iGaming industry. They have produced 700+ games thus far and continue to expand their library of casino games such as slots, blackjack, roulette, poker, live casino games, and many more.
- Playtech is the biggest publicly-traded gaming software company in the world.
- As a software developer, they have over 20 years of extensive experience in the online gambling industry.
- They offer a wide range of games including casino games, live casinos, sports, virtual sports, poker, bingo, and a solid mobile platform.
- Each game they develop is made with quality and hassle-free gameplay in mind.
- They have 30 regulated jurisdictions, more than 6,000 employees, and more than 170 global licenses.
- Casino Games
Playtech offers the industry’s most extensive casino game portfolio, delivering over 700 innovative in-house and premium branded titles, such as Justice League, The Dark, and The Matrix, as well as original games such as Buffalo Blitz and Age of the Gods.
- Live Casino
Playtech owns the largest live casino facility in the world. Their next-generation platform is powered by the latest technology and a dynamic UI – all this and more combine to provide players with the ultimate live casino gaming experience.
Playtech is a one-stop shop for every large sports bookmaker and betting operator. Playtech delivers next-generation sports and betting solutions with content available across multiple channels, devices, and locations.
- Virtual Sports
With Playtech Virtual Sports products, players can enjoy betting opportunities on their favorite sport 24/7. Their Virtual Sports offering fully simulates all major industry sports for a truly realistic gaming experience.
Playtech’s unrivaled poker offering is fully deployed on their iPoker network – the world’s largest regulated dot.com poker network.
Playtech’s bingo network is the largest of its kind, comprised of more than 100 different brands, and managing more than 100k daily players.
Playtech has been the recipient of several prestigious awards, some of their recognitions from recent years include:
- B2B Gaming Excellence award at the Malta iGaming Excellence Awards (MIGEA) 2018
- Best Technology and Best Live Studio awards at the Casino Life and Business Awards in Romania 2018
- Casino Platform Provider of the Year award at the EGR Nordics Awards 2020
- Playtech received the Safer Gambling Standard with GamCare accreditation 2021
- Platform Provider of the Year at the SBC Awards 2022
- Casino Platform of the Year and Software Provider of the Year at the EGR Italy Awards 2022