Based in Sweden and founded in 1996, NetEnt is a pioneer in the online gaming industry and has maintained its status as a trailblazer for almost three decades. NetEnt offers a wide range of online slots and RNG table games that are renowned for their stunning graphics, crisp sound effects, and engaging gameplay. In 2020, the company was purchased by Evolution Gaming.
- Over 200 high-quality games in their portfolio
- Free demo versions of their recommended online casinos
- Innovative game features
- Regulated in markets around the world
- Games available on desktop, mobile, and retail
- Promotes responsible gaming
NetEnt’s games are praised by players of all levels for their exciting features and bonuses. You won’t run out of free spins, wilds, or bonus rounds with them. They also offer plenty of betting options to give you huge chances to win big.
- Lost Relics
- Gonzo’s Quest
One of NetEnt’s claims to fame is its progressive jackpot slot games. These games offer players the chance to win incredible sums of money through a pooled jackpot system. In fact, Mega Fortune broke the Guinness world record for the biggest online slot game payout of €17.86 million!
- Mega Fortune
- Hall of Gods
- Arabian Nights
- Mega Fortune Dreams
NetEnt has collected its fair share of awards over the years. Here are some of their most recent wins:
- Mobile Supplier of the Year at the EGR Italy Awards 2020
- Joint winner with Red Tiger for Innovation in Slot Provision at the EGR B2B Awards 2021
- Mobile Gaming Software Supplier winner at the EGR B2B Awards 2021
- Product Launch winner at the Global Gaming Awards London 2021
- Slot Supplier of the Year along with Red Tiger at the EGR B2B Awards 2022
Product Launch of the Year for Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen at the Global Gaming Awards London 2022